FilterFoundry plugin for Photoshop
Copyright 2003-2019 Toby Thain, email@example.com
Filter Foundry is a compatible replacement for Adobe Filter Factory.
For information about how to use the Filter Factory-compatible interface,
see The Filter Factory Programming Guide.
Several example effects come with Filter Factory.
- Tested with Photoshop 3.0 through CS6 on Power Mac (OS X, Classic, OS 9 and earlier), 68K Mac and Windows.
- IrfanView 4.0 - Make sure you read the IrfanView documentation on how to load and run Adobe .8bf filters.
- JASC PSP 9, Corel's Paint Shop Pro XI - are compatible.
- The Gimp 2.2 with PSPI.exe extension (to run Photoshop .8bf files) is compatible with Filter Foundry 1.7.
Please note the following:
- Trig functions use the Mac Filter Factory definition, a range of -1024..+1024 (rather than Windows FF's -512..+512). This is likely to be a user preference in future.
- The 68K Macintosh build requires 68020 or later CPU and FPU.
Free software - donation requested
This program is free software licensed under the terms of the
GNU General Public License.
If you use this program and like it, please use PayPal
to send the author what you think it is worth (US$5 suggested):
Confused, or having trouble?
Don't hesitate to write to us.